Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mist Wolves: Age of Conan Chapter Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drunkskunk
thenatus
Chiliostys

re: wanting to join

Hi all,

I am currently on Set, and am not really happy about the guild I am in (for various reasons) ... there are also not alot of opportunities for Oceanic time zone raiding and grouping on Set ... my friend Mrgerbik has already come across and I believe joined your guild ... I was hoping to do the same.

Before I buy a character slot and come across, I was wanting to ask which classes you need the most? I will tend towards rolling one of those. And since the transfer service is currently broken Happy

TIA,
Petridish

Strategos

Awarded:

It depends on what you like to play.

Are you a Tanky Tanky person
or a Stabby Stabby
Spanky Spanky

I would just like you to roll a toon you are going to enjoy playing.

Cheers

Bran

Email: branaugh.mw@gmail.com

Yangrin
Taxiarchos

Hello there.

As Bran said, its preferable to roll a toon that you will enjoy. Having said that, and purely with an eye towards our class distribution, we probably need Rangers, Necro's and Assassins most I would say. Does that sound about right Bran? We have those classes, but I think most are alts. Zarek would be the only Ranger main, but he barely raids or does 6mans. Don't have any main Necro's although a few of the guys have them if we really need them. Same with the Sin I reckon. I need to take a close survey really (been meaning to, just keep getting sidetracked), but I would say those classes we are thin on, as far as mains go.

Oh, and Welcome!
Dara <MW>

Hi Petri,

Hmm a biochemist!

I agree that you should play what you enjoy! We are probably short on rogues and healers (necro) as mains.

If you guys have 80's and know the game mechanics I can help you do some quickly leveling once you get out of Tortage. If you don't it probably better to play and learn as you go.

Anyway welcoem aboard

Cheers

Dara

Greendiamond - Lvl 80 Ranger
Bluediamond - Lvl 80 Conqueror
Reddiamond - Lvl 80 Herald of Xoti
Greydiamond - Lvl 80 Dark Templer
Whitediamond - Lvl 80 Priest of Mitra
Stardiamond - Lvl 80 Tempest of Set
Blooddiamond - Lvl 80 Barbarian
Colif

Yangrin wrote:
Hello there.

As Bran said, its preferable to roll a toon that you will enjoy. Having said that, and purely with an eye towards our class distribution, we probably need Rangers, Necro's and Assassins most I would say. Does that sound about right Bran?

I am not Bran but that sounds about right, I did comment on lack of rangers (besides the low lvl ones sitting in Yag) a few days ago. At least we don't lack tanks or healers, just the dps in between, Not many demons but many of us have them as alts.

But play something you enjoy, no one wants you to play something you hate Happy

Oh, and welcome aboard Happy

note: when I went to quote yang, it made your text color white.... the blank quote box was just funny.
Drunkskunk
thenatus
Chiliostys

Thanks for the responses everyone, I will have a think about which class to roll ... tending towards and assassin or barbarian going by the responses ... I have an 80 assassin and barbarian on Set that I didn't really get to raid with much ... thoroughly enjoyed the classes though.

I can always roll another character or two depending on the roster Happy

I also intend to get my Sin up to 80 asap, as while I've got more experience on my Bear Shamans, over the last month or so I've clocked huge hours on my Sin over on Set, and am getting half-decent at him.

Once he's up to 80 as well I'll be equally happy to play either of those classes in raids/dungeons, depending on what is needed.

We are generally a laid back casual guild that just happens to raid 5 days a week....

I asked similar questions to this when I joined and had the same responses. Play whatever is comfortable for you, the choice of assassin is a good one as I cannot think of anyone else in guild who plays them more than another class (lots of alts, no mains).

Dara is closest we have to a main assassin and he will never tie himself down to having 1 main. I don't blame him as my main just happens to be whoever I play the most, I was the same in wow.. I kept changing. I only stopped swapping in wow when i found how much fun a rogue was**

I enjoy all of my 80's, they wouldn't have become 80 if I hated playing them.

** I used to be a dual sword rogue, and hated daggers... so I will never be an assassin for that reason.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mist Wolves: Age of Conan Chapter Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: