Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mist Wolves: Age of Conan Chapter Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bonechyld

re: Hi there

Just wondering post merge with Set if you will have any spots open for t3/4
Yangrin
Taxiarchos

I would think so in T3 - we do two seperate runs a week there. If we are not slack arsing around too much on the 2nd one we'll clear it as well LOL (always clear on the first run - and crafting lately).

T4 is very much progression, so free spots are rarer (but do occur). We try to take the best geared toons in there to get as far as possible. We can get to Zodiac most weeks recently (Sheng can be tricky if our main raiders are away - new people have to relearn the fight. Sheng is annoying tongue out. He gives me a migraine). And the two bosses after him are much easier. Important that people sign up for raid though (T4 especially).

Merge is soon. Just ask in global or send us a tell. We can clue you in or whatever.

Cheers,

Yang.
Bonechyld

re: Awesome

I was in Furious's first kills of Jade before the changes, Have a few well geared toons - Hope to see you soon and be a part of the team one day Happy
ryls
Conscript

are you tappinbrow? or any1 else that i might know from set?
Bonechyld

re: CSI

How the fuck did you know that, yep its me ah i dont know if there are many around that you would remeber
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mist Wolves: Age of Conan Chapter Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: